1.12.2010

back to the grind...

it's back to work for me... i had a blissful 2 1/2 week vacation and now it's back to reality...

~a few highlights~

  • spending christmas w/caleb's family
  • johannes & rebecka's wedding on new year's eve
  • shopping w/my cousins (in sweden)
  • ice skating on lake siljan w/family & friends
  • having dinner w/friends at valpiano in stockholm
  • visiting my aunt and her family in uppsala
  • ice-skating w/linnea and my aunt anna
  • checking out the dom kyrka in gamla uppsala with my mom
  • shopping and spending time w/my mormor
  • birthday party for ME in sweden
  • cross country skiing w/uncle, aunt and mormor
  • spending time w/people i love
  • coming home to caleb...
  • celebrating "christmas" with caleb on jan 10

currently my body is functioning 6 hrs ahead of EST... so i'm off to take a nap!

pictures & videos of my highlights to follow... :)

No comments: